应用ing to ECU as a New 大一新生
Thank you for your interest in becoming an ECU Tiger! Requirements for admission to ECU are below.
To apply, start with these three easy steps:
Fill out 在线申请
Complete the 在线申请 and pay the $20 application fee by debit or credit card.
Submit official Transcript
Submit an official six-semester high school transcript and schedule of classes--if prior to graduation
发送官方 行为/ 坐分数
Shots and Immunizations
Oklahoma state law requires all students who attend Oklahoma colleges to provide proof of immunization for certain diseases. Shots/Immunization records can be sent to Student Health Services.
ECU Student Health Services
1100 E 14th Street PMB S-7
The student must meet 一个 下列的:
- 得20分 行为 或者是1030 坐
- Rank in the top 50% of graduating class with a 2.7日平均绩点
- 有一个2.7日平均绩点 in 15 units of core curricular courses
*Test-Optional Admission Option
No 行为 or 坐 考试成绩? Have your application considered without 考试成绩 by simply selecting the Test-Optional Admission option on our application.
**Students admitted as Test-Optional will be required to take all placement exams.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to try to help if I can.
The student must have the following nine units of core curricular requirements for college entrance:
- 4 years 英语 (Grammar, Composition, Literature)
- 3 years Mathematics (Algebra I, 代数2, 几何, 三角函数, 数学分析, 微积分, Advanced Placement Statistics (added 2004) or Applied Mathematics WITH 代数2 (Fall 1992 to 2002)
- 3 years Lab Science (Biology, 化学, 物理, 植物学, Zoology or any lab science certified by the school district; General Science with or without a lab may not be used to meet this requirement. Applied Biology/化学 only before Fall 2004)
- The student will also be checked for completion of the following six core curricular courses:
(Student will be required to complete an additional collegiate course in the relative subject area to make up the high school deficiency.)
- 3 years History and Citizenship (including 一个 year of American History, 1/2 year of 政府 and 1 1/2 years of additional units from History, 经济学, 地理位置, 政府, or Non-Western Culture)
- 2 additional units from subject areas listed above, or selected from Computer Science or Foreign Language
Curricular Remediation: Students with curricular deficiencies who fail to demonstrate adequate curricular competence will be required to complete developmental courses as described below:
- Students with mathematics, 英语, or science deficiencies will be required to enroll in developmental courses designed to remedy the deficiency. Students must receive a grade equivalent to a "C" or better to remove the deficiency.
注意: Any student who has attempted six hours or less of previous college credit, (excluding 0-level coursework or college credit prior to high school graduation) is considered a beginning 大一新生 and the same eligibility requirements apply.
Further questions concerning beginning 大一新生 admissions can be answered by contacting the Office of 招生 at 580-559-5236.